So, we've begun blocking. And damn does this script hold a lot more than I thought it did! With every scene, Scott's able to lay down some blocking and because there are so few actors - we don't really have to spend much time giving them their blocking. Things are moving really quickly and this gives them lots and lots of time to really dissect the scene.



It's an amazing process to watch. And it's so cool to discover things that you didn't know were there.

Anyway, we're continuing blocking this week. I'm starting to think about props. There aren't that many for this show but some of them are going to require a bit of homework.

That's all I got for now. Promise I'll post more later.

Back to work I go.

-Trish

Photo from Here

0 comments:

Copyright 2010 Evita (Better Title TBA)
Lunax Free Premium Blogger™ template by Introblogger