Ok. So, I'm not New Line's first stage manager...

I thought I was totally embarking on new, virgin territory where no soul has ever been... but, you know, it's okay. :0)

Being the second stage manager for New Line is still pretty cool... I guess...

Wait. I am the second ... right...?

Fact is - they haven't had one since 2000. And at that time, I was a sophomore in high school and learning how to drive.

Wow.

Annnnnyway, I'm still just floating around. Bought a bunch of cool supplies because back to school sales rock. And I'm just hanging out until I'm needed.

I need to go and visit everyone and give Korinko his flashlight. Yeah, it's just sitting here... on my table... kind of whimpering for it's owner.

Peace out.

-Trish

0 comments:

Copyright 2010 Evita (Better Title TBA)
Lunax Free Premium Blogger™ template by Introblogger